It has 3 answers at the time of composing this post. The content of them are
This is mostly a cache issue. I have also experienced this previously. Please try these out and let me know
- Download the app and login again. Your issue might be solved
- Use any cache cleaning software
If the above doesn't work, try the below ones go to sites like traffic rider apk
If any of the above doesn't work try waiting for the official new update that will probably solve this issue.
- (this answer is edited more than a month ago to add the 3rd and 4th link, the author also has some reputation on Stack Overflow)
This is most likely a cache issue. I noticed a number of people having this issue after the latest update. Here are a few things I suggest you try:
- Log out of your gmail account in the app and go into the settings.
- In the settings, go into the apps section uninstall the app
- Use any clearning app to clean your junk and phone's cache and restart the phone.
- Download the app again, Try to login again. Hopefully, it should work again.
If this doesn't work then here's another suggestion to test something.
Great website. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some pals and additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your effort! https://games.lol/puzzle/
Even if two of the answers contains information and instructions and therefore "looks like" an attempt to answer the question, I do not understand the appearance of links to random Game Mod Apk sites.
To me, all three are spam, so I flagged two of them as spam, and mod-flagged the last one (#2 above).
The fact that these answers exist seems abnormal for such a regular question, anyone knows what's wrong behind this case?