I asked a question about knox tripped on Samsung galaxy a70 Anyway. There was a user that posted a link to xdaĆ·devs. Believe me if I could find that wouldn't be asking again I've search and search and I can't find the actual posed word says to change the file extension of the Samsung pass

| | | | | |

Answered by Firelord Solved Thanks

| | | | | |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .