We will have 5 Kindle Fires to give away over the course of a week in the near future. Android blogger AndroidGuys will help us promote this campaign. A rough draft of the promotion:
AndroidGuys asks 5 questions on Monday. The next Monday, the 5 users that have best answered the questions win the prizes.
Up for discussion:
- What should the questions be?
- Should the 'best answerer' be the person whose answer gets the most upvotes or the person who provides the answer accepted by the asker (AndroidGuys)?
- Again, what should the questions be!?
Possible Questions (a place to start):
- "What is the biggest difference between the Kindle Fire and the iPad?"
- "What should I tell a friend who has Android battery problems?"
- "What can we expect in the next round of Android releases and should I wait until 2012 to buy one?"
- "... Android 4.0 ..."
- "What does the graphic published here mean for the future of Android?"
Which of these are unacceptable (for those of you new to the site, please see here)? Which questions should be reworded? What question isn't listed here that you think should be included?
Thanks for the help!