So, You've decided to come and look at my profile, huh? well I guess I better force-feed you some random stuff. Hold onto your seats lads.
Android By Day, World domination by night. , I hate apple fanboys, so they better turn around.
OBLIGATORY SKILLS AND DEVICES LIST
I'm the resident Samsung guy. Well, one of a few. If the issue is Samsung, I'll normally fly on over.
I know TWRP, quite well.
I'm always thinking of new methods to blanket-kill questions by making universal answers. See, for example, http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/154437/alternative-method-to-enable-adb/154438#154438.
Some Allwinner Q8 that is full of viruses, bullshit.
A Bush Spira? I think? It's Mediatek, so I yawn stopped caring. Its OK, but not rooted.
The Wileyfox swift 2 plus. Love it. Stock 7.1.1.
My Legendary Samsung galaxy Tab 2. By legendary, I mean its 3 years old, has pulled through no less than 8 bricks, has had A bajillion ROMS stuck on it, and fell down the stairs.
You don't have enough rep for this privilege.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '19 at 11:17
Top network posts
- 13 Why does the Stack Exchange app need permission to send MMS?
- 11 Since which Android version is exFat supported?
- 8 Why do some items survive time travelling in Majora's Mask?
- 7 What happens if you install another phone's kernel on yours?
- 5 Cleaner asks to delete some files. How do I know what these files are?
- 5 How to kill a telepathic, defended Person
- View more network posts →