Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 10 months
52 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 22:58
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 138.4k 138.4k 4444 gold badges392392 silver badges573573 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 31.5k 31.5k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 29.4k 29.4k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 9.9k 9.9k 2121 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1289 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 368 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 262 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 243 How do you unit test private methods?
- 230 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →