Actively looking for freelance work
I'm a professional software developer and have spent my time building provisioning and web based self-service systems for IIS, Apache and Citrix XenServer, amongst other things.
My Curriculum Vitae can be viewed on Stack Overflow Careers (might be a bit out of date).
Stuff I like to listen to at last.fm
You can get in touch here: kevin.e.kenny #@# gmail.com (you know what to do with the # and spaces).
Just a note to folks who think it's ok to spam me with survey questions to pass a college course or whatever, please bugger orf. That is not why I left my email address there. I am not your homework.
Also not ashamed to admit I like trains, mostly diesels, late Era 8 (BR Sectorisation) and Era 9 onwards :) I'm also interested in signalling if anyone from Network Rail is looking this far down ;)
Greater Perthshire, Scotland
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '12 at 19:10
- Stack Overflow 100.7k 100.7k 4545 gold badges272272 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 15.3k 15.3k 1111 gold badges4242 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.3k 6.3k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 688 Can a Byte Array be written to a file in C#?
- 412 What are all the user accounts for IIS/ASP.NET and how do they differ?
- 397 IIS AppPoolIdentity and file system write access permissions
- 213 How to configure static content cache per folder and extension in IIS7?
- 197 Using PowerShell credentials without being prompted for a password
- 193 Difference between knockout View Models declared as object literals vs functions
- 183 How to disable the application pool idle time-out in IIS7?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 22 '11