Information Technology Specialist by Day, Science Enthusiast with too many areas of interest for a lifetime.
In I.T. my main areas of interest are networking, virtualization, voIP, debian servers, etc.
Everyday I become better at using my favorite tools; bash, vim, tmux, sed, and graphviz. Also thanks to SE. Heres my attempt at returning the favor.
I feel I can contribute to the SE Language Sites, because I use English, German, and French daily and extensively. I am currently attempting to find some time to learn another latin-based language, most likely Spanish, but Italian is also still in the running. I have picked up comprehension skills in both during my travels, thanks to 5 years of latin in school, and 20+ years of exposure to French.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '15 at 19:25
Top Network Posts
- 38 What are the correct permissions for the .gnupg enclosing folder? gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration file
- 28 How can I monitor serial port traffic?
- 19 Is it possible to expose TCP tunnel in Linux as special character device?
- 16 ssh forward multiple ports
- 14 On-demand SSH Socks proxy through systemd user units with socket-activation doesn't restart as wished
- 14 Is there a tablet SOC capable of running a blob-free mainline Linux kernel with open wifi, and useable graphics support?
- 10 What is the Mode_switch modifier for?
- View more network posts →