- Mathematics 18.9k 18.9k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 847 847 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 601 601 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why isn't the area of a square always greater than the length of one of its sides?
- 91 What is $0\div0\cdot0$?
- 89 What does strength refer to in mathematics?
- 63 Does $i^4$ equal $1?$
- 61 Why would you teach Calculus before teaching Real Analysis?
- 55 How to cure students from the idea that root and squaring are identity operators?
- 52 A question about differentiating equations that are impossible to solve for a variable
- View more network posts →