Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 16 '18 at 13:14
- Biology♦ 19.7k 19.7k 88 gold badges8484 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 876 876 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 557 557 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Why are so few foods blue?
- 81 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 54 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 39 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →