University professor and forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 4 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 16 '18 at 13:14
- Biology♦ 22.2k 22.2k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 946 946 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 804 804 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 Why are so few foods blue?
- 88 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 58 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 40 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 32 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →