- Android Activist since 2010
- Author/translator of multiple Android books
- See my website IzzyOnDroid, Follow me on Mastodon
- Also see my app repo, contact me with suggestions
My SE tools:
- StackExchange™ MultiCollider SuperDropdown™ Fixes
- StackExchange Link Personalizer
- SE-AutoReviewComments (participant/collaborator)
My Android tools:
HTC Wildfire (aka Buzz; ICS 4.0.4, CyanogenMod 9.1; inactive now)
- Motorola Milestone 2 (aka Droid 2; KK 4.4, CyanogenMod 11; my "night-stand" now)
LG Optimus 4X (LineageOS 13/Android 6; rooted)
- Wileyfox Swift (LOS 15.1/Android 8, Magisk)
- BQ Aquaris X5 Plus (LOS 14.1/Android 7, Magisk)
- Fairphone 2 (LOS 17.1/Android 10, Magisk)
Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04), Mint since 2013
- Currently (2019) running: Debian, Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Mostly Cinnamon; SSH on the servers ;)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 87.2k 87.2k 6868 gold badges309309 silver badges885885 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 17.8k 17.8k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Super User 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 344 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 128 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 112 Where Android apps store data?
- 107 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 76 Compose key on Windows
- 72 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 67 Simple Markdown viewer for Ubuntu (standalone program, not something that requires usage of an internet browser)
- View more network posts →