- Android Activist since 2010
- Author/translator of multiple Android books
- See my website IzzyOnDroid, Follow me on Mastodon
- Also see my app repo, contact me with suggestions
My SE tools:
- StackExchange™ MultiCollider SuperDropdown™ Fixes
- StackExchange Link Personalizer
- SE-AutoReviewComments (participant/collaborator)
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
HTC Wildfire (aka Buzz; ICS 4.0.4, CyanogenMod 9.1; inactive now)
- Motorola Milestone 2 (aka Droid 2; KK 4.4, CyanogenMod 11; my "night-stand" now)
- LG Optimus 4X (LineageOS 13/Android 6; rooted)
- Wileyfox Swift (stock CyanogenOS 13/Android 6, rooted)
- BQ Aquaris X5 Plus (LOS 14.1/Android 7, rooted)
Cat Stargate II (7"; Stock JB 4.1.1; rooted; inactive now) Cat Phoenix/PC4 (8"; Stock JB 4.2.1; rooted; inactive now)
- Lenovo TB3-710F (stock Android 5.1, rooted)
Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04), Mint since 2013
- Currently (2019) running: Debian, Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Mostly Cinnamon; SSH on the servers ;)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 84k 84k 5656 gold badges287287 silver badges848848 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 16.9k 16.9k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 117 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 105 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 96 Where Android apps store data?
- 71 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 67 Compose key on Windows
- 64 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- View more network posts →