Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 273 273 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 269 269 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Is "std::cout" usable in Android-ndk
- 38 Python - how to execute shell commands with pipe, but without 'shell=True'?
- 24 How to pipe Bash Shell command's output line by line to Perl for Regex processing?
- 13 cmake find_package(JNI) not work in Ubuntu 12.04 amd64
- 12 How do I know the "default include directories", "default link directories" and "default link libraries" of gcc, g++/c++ in Ubuntu 11.04?
- 12 Android --- how will startActivity or startActivityForResult affect the logic flow of the current activity?
- 11 Python - how to read file with NUL delimited lines?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.