- Unix & Linux 808 808 77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 610 610 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 311 311 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 290 290 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 166 166 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 CentOS: List the installed RPMs by date of installation/update?
- 26 Why are integer types promoted during addition in C?
- 26 How do I check the current boot parameter list in Linux?
- 15 Google Calendar as default handler of webcal protocol for iCal/ICS files
- 11 Why is there a difference in the task/microtask execution order when a button is programmatically clicked vs DOM clicked?
- 7 What do the characters in the bash environment variable $- mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.