My name is Maksim Dmitriev. I've been developing Android apps since September 2011. In 2014 I earned 3 Coursera certificates.
I write code for many devices, screens, and versions of Android, including upcoming versions of the OS.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Review 650 650 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 370 370 22 gold badges44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 244 244 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Running a native library on Android L. error: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported
- 51 Avoid passing null as the view root (need to resolve layout parameters on the inflated layout's root element)
- 37 File with Apache 2.0 and my modifications
- 32 Delete files and directories by their names. No such file or directory
- 31 Null pointer error with hideSoftInputFromWindow
- 25 Understanding Node.JS async.parallel
- 25 A firewall for Android with VpnService. Responses are delivered, but a SocketTimeoutException is thrown
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 27 '15