- Ask Ubuntu 2k 2k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 441 441 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 395 395 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 282 282 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 256 color support for vim background in tmux
- 35 Why do I get this warning from Gnome keyring in Xubuntu?
- 23 How can I spin down external hard drive?
- 15 Is there a settings manager available for Mutter?
- 12 Can I customize Chrome / Chromium interface elements?
- 11 Do all SATA to USB converters need AC power?
- 10 Bypass "Do you want to..." dialog after clicking script
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19