I teach English and Drama in a secondary school in Exeter. I run a weekly staff writing group. As an active member of NATE (National Association for the Teaching of English) I have published numerous articles and run workshops in various cities. I write software and phone apps to help students learn and my blog about writing, teaching and education here.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '17 at 20:49
Top network posts
- 69 How do I stop using 'the' to start sentences so much?
- 31 Do hard to pronounce names break immersion?
- 19 Should I start a new paragraph after a dialogue if the action is being taken by a new person?
- 12 Can Originality Sell a Book?
- 11 Reasons for confusion over tenses in a story
- 9 Storyteller/creator vs writer
- 8 Is nudity allowed in historical nonfiction?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 27 '17