I'm a Necromancer. Necromancers are not very good people. Very good people are those who listen on one or more keywords (tags) and respond if know. But necromancers don't listen (watch).
They see questions only when they need the answers! But the good thing they do is when there wasn't an answer and they find it themselves (or when there were some answers but they find a better one) then they publish their own discovered answers.
Top network posts
- 58 Unable to merge dex
- 37 Android : stroke in a shape create a margin of the stroke width
- 31 Android Studio 3.0: buildToolsVersion not found in gradle files
- 23 Customize list item bullets using CSS
- 22 Convert InputStream to byte array in Java
- 16 ERROR Error: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[UserformService -> HttpClient]:
- 15 How to write unit testing for Angular / TypeScript for private methods with Jasmine
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 30 '18