Android user since 2012.
Owned Android devices:
Lenovo A820t(broken & lost)
- Lenovo A820e
Cube i15T(x86, Tablet, given away)
- nubia Z5S
nubia Z9 MaxNX518J (broken) OnePlus 5(given away)
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 3T
If you're looking for a new phone, then 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 you should really try and buy one!
If you like flashing random packages but always worry about various things like dm-verity, AVB, OTA, then you must buy a OnePlus device: it's very flashing-friendly and error-proof!
I am primarily interested in
- Termux termux →→→ See my posts!
- Android system mechanics
- Tweaking & Modification (without touching any Java)
- Customization & Personalization
- A subset of Google apps (apparently including Google Play Store)
- Stack Overflow 26.1k 26.1k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 24.7k 24.7k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 Windows SSH: Permissions for 'private-key' are too open
- 134 TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 removal for Stack Exchange services
- 87 Why use abs() or fabs() instead of conditional negation?
- 81 NSFW video and annoying animated advertising on Music SE
- 77 Is there any valid reason to delete the "SE Inc answer" given to "Firing community managers..."?
- 72 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 71 Will printf still have a cost even if I redirect output to /dev/null?
- View more network posts →