Android user since 2012.
Owned Android devices:
Lenovo A820t(broken & lost)
- Lenovo A820e
Cube i15T(x86, Tablet, given away)
- nubia Z5S
nubia Z9 MaxNX518J (broken) OnePlus 5(given away)
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 3T
If you're looking for a new phone, then 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 you should really try and buy one!
If you like flashing random packages but always worry about various things like dm-verity, AVB, OTA, then you must buy a OnePlus device: it's very flashing-friendly and error-proof!
I am primarily interested in
- Termux termux →→→ See my posts!
- Android system mechanics
- Tweaking & Modification (without touching any Java)
- Customization & Personalization
- A subset of Google apps (apparently including Google Play Store)
Top Network Posts
- 84 Why use abs() or fabs() instead of conditional negation?
- 70 Will printf still have a cost even if I redirect output to /dev/null?
- 64 Why do Android phones have more cores than computers?
- 59 How do antivirus softwares conflict with each other?
- 58 Windows SSH: Permissions for 'private-key' are too open
- 56 More than 15k bottles of Viagra from Kenya, asking 110+ people for money, seriously?
- 54 Why can't the word "can" be used in future tense (will can)?
- View more network posts →