A big enthusiast of Tasker (and related "auto-" plugins).
I work with emulators a lot (e.g Android SDK, S60 SDK), where I experiment the mystery world of Android.
I'm also an amateur, programmer working with
I came to Stack Exchange sites to learn, and where I can I will try to help as well :)
Areas of interest
- Networking (esp wireless-networking)
- Network connectivity issues/troubleshooting
Besides tech stuff, I'm also an intern in the medical field.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
153 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 12:58
- Android Enthusiasts 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Chemistry 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 775 775 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 How to get root access on Android emulator?
- 20 How to install the GUI android SDK manager without installing Android Studio
- 18 How can I take screenshots of the Windows 10 Login Screen?
- 16 How to search for Android apps without ads?
- 15 Is there such a thing as an acid without a hydrogen?
- 15 How to view devices connected to hotspot on Google Pixel?
- 13 What is the "blue spirit" (or "red spirit") in mercury-free thermometers?
- View more network posts →