A big enthusiast of Tasker (and related "auto-" plugins).
I work with emulators a lot (e.g Android SDK, S60 SDK), where I experiment the mystery world of Android.
I'm also an amateur, programmer working with
I came to Stack Exchange sites to learn, and where I can I will try to help as well :)
Areas of interest
- Networking (esp wireless-networking)
- Network connectivity issues/troubleshooting
Besides tech stuff, I'm also an intern in the medical field.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
150 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 19:09
- Android Enthusiasts 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Chemistry 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 953 953 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 705 705 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 How to get root access on Android emulator?
- 18 How can I take screenshots of the Windows 10 Login Screen?
- 15 How to search for Android apps without ads?
- 15 Is there such a thing as an acid without a hydrogen?
- 13 How to view devices connected to hotspot on Google Pixel?
- 12 How can I install the GUI android SDK manager without installing Android Studio
- 12 How do you recognize a carbohydrate molecule?
- View more network posts →