- Chemistry 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 519 519 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 516 516 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Biology 428 428 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 44 I'm trying to find the longest consecutive set of composite numbers
- 25 Why do we still need to know about the Rankine temperature scale?
- 24 Does IUPAC nomenclature have the ability to name all organic compounds?
- 22 While filling electrons, we follow Aufbau principle, but not while removing them. Why is this so?
- 22 How can I determine the rpm of a wheel that's spinning really fast?
- 22 Why does electron orbital circumference have to be in multiples of de Broglie wavelengths?
- View more network posts →