I'm a full stack developer, with a slight inclination towards PHP & Front End. Lately, I've been getting nudged (strongly) in the UI, UX, & SEO direction. So I've been doing that. According to legend, wizards who take up Seomancy and Uimancy often wind up dealing with these strange humanoids from the land of Mar' KaTing. I am finding this to be true. The inhabitants of this strange land remind me vaugely of hobbits. I wonder if they're related?
My greatest quests have been, in my own opinion, my ventures into the realms of Aerospace, where I worked with plucky young adventurers on noble quests for the stars.
Top network posts
- 16 Could humans survive on an alien generation ship?
- 12 502 Bad Gateway PHP Storm but Interpreter and executable are set
- 11 Is there a "best" way to start worldbuilding?
- 10 "Dog" can mean "something of an inferior quality". What animals do we use, if any, to describe the opposite?
- 9 Demons come from another planet instead of "Hell". How would this affect human's beliefs, mythology?
- 7 How to code CSS media queries targeting ALL mobile devices and tablets?
- View more network posts →