I have been fascinated by software and video games since a young age when I was given my first computer, a Dragon 32. Since then I have experimented with numerous methods of development ranging from point-and-click type packages to C++. I soon realized that software development was what I wanted to do.
Having invested a lot of time into programming with various languages and technologies I now find it quite easy to pickup new ideas and methodologies. I relish learning new ideas and concepts.
Throughout my life I have dabbled in game and engine development. I was awarded a first for the degree "BEng Games and Entertainment Systems Software Engineering" at the University of Greenwich. It was good to finally experience video games from a more professional perspective.
Due to various family difficulties I was unable to immediately pursue any sort of software development career. This didn't stop me from dabbling though!
Since then I formed a company to focus upon client projects. Up until now the company has primarily dealt with website design and development. I have since decided that it would be fun to go back to my roots and develop games and tools that other developers can use for their games.
We have recently released our first game on iPhone/iPad called "Munchy Bunny!" (see: View in app store). We hope to expand the game and release to additional platforms.
Also, check out our tile system extension for Unity! (see: View product info)
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '17 at 14:04
- Stack Overflow 47.1k 47.1k 1414 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- ExpressionEngine® Answers 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 973 973 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 429 429 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 326 326 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 3458 How do I update a GitHub forked repository?
- 509 Outline radius?
- 123 How to allow download of .json file with ASP.NET
- 51 Best Place for Validation in Model/View/Controller Model?
- 23 Is PUT/DELETE idempotent with REST automatic?
- 18 Finishing a feature branch with GIT Flow
- 16 How to rewrite URI of custom post type?
- View more network posts →