- Mathematics 805 805 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 334 334 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 330 330 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 257 257 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 168 168 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Is there an intuitive reason for a certain operation to be associative?
- 24 Starting SAT solver papers
- 18 Is there a statement whose undecidability is undecidable?
- 18 Example of an algorithm that lacks a proof of correctness
- 12 Every member of an ordinal is an ordinal
- 11 In LyX, how to have itemize inside a proof?
- 7 How long is the longest path in the game tree of chess?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.