- Writing 862 862 11 silver badge2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 607 607 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 341 341 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 253 253 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 249 249 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Why are X and Y commonly used as mathematical placeholders?
- 40 Noun for things that annoy you?
- 28 Do oysters feel pain?
- 23 Is it ok to reference something modern to give the reader a better idea of what something looks like if the book is set in the Middle Ages?
- 13 What does it mean to overmix?
- 9 Should a table of contents be followed by a pagebreak
- 7 What is the appearance of expired brown sugar?
- View more network posts →