I'm a Software Engineer (and Magician) from Germany.
Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
I think, fundamentally, open source does tend to be more stable software. It's the right way to do things.
Any program is only as good as it is useful.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '19 at 9:28
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 1111 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Information Security 642 642 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 303 303 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 299 299 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on an invite-only website?
- 12 Can't remove a file with file mode bits a+rw
- 11 How to map elements to their index using streams?
- 9 Create a string with n characters
- 8 Java 8 streams/maps/filters to modify or delete list elements on the fly
- 7 How to set Amcharts 4 scrollbar color?
- 7 Java 8 Split String and Create Map inside Map
- View more network posts →