I'm a Software Engineer (and Magician) from Germany.
Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
I think, fundamentally, open source does tend to be more stable software. It's the right way to do things.
Any program is only as good as it is useful.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '19 at 9:28
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 1212 gold badges2727 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Information Security 642 642 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 339 339 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 305 305 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on an invite-only website?
- 13 Can't remove a file with file mode bits a+rw
- 12 Create a string with n characters
- 12 How to map elements to their index using streams?
- 10 How to set Amcharts 4 scrollbar color?
- 10 Is there a common Java utility to break a list into batches?
- 9 GitLab CI Read File from Other Repository
- View more network posts →