I'm a Software Engineer (and Magician) from Germany.
Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
I think, fundamentally, open source does tend to be more stable software. It's the right way to do things.
Any program is only as good as it is useful.
Member for 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '19 at 9:28
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 1010 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Information Security 648 648 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 307 307 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 293 293 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 129 129 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on an invite-only website?
- 12 Can't remove a file with file mode bits a+rw
- 11 How to map elements to their index using streams?
- 8 Java 8 streams/maps/filters to modify or delete list elements on the fly
- 7 Java 8 Split String and Create Map inside Map
- 7 Get current year for variable - Java
- 6 Is there a common Java utility to break a list into batches?
- View more network posts →