Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 5 '16 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 118.1k 118.1k 2929 gold badges197197 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Literature 3.9k 3.9k 1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 884 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 880 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 824 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 677 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 255 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →