Somewhere on any given topic:
- I don't know that I don't know (ignorance)
- I know that I don't know (awareness of the existence of knowledge)
- I know that I know (active obtained knowledge)
- I don't know that I know (knowledge now part of the unconscious toolbox)
If I give you a crumb, realize that I may just be in a rush or don't know how to answer it properly.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 5:29
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 468 468 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 317 317 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Identifying RTL language in Android
- 48 Android AVD not showing anything. only "ANDROID" in the middle of the screen
- 27 Has there been a Superhero Musical Movie released in cinema theaters?
- 12 How can I do programmatic generation of fantasy maps?
- 10 Android Support4Demos - API 4+ Support Demos full project
- 10 Android - Proguard didn't compile with Joda Time jar file
- 9 Is it possible to program GPU for Android
- View more network posts →