- Unix & Linux 33.7k 33.7k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 861 861 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 589 589 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How to troubleshoot DNS with systemd-resolved?
- 47 How to see the latest x lines from systemctl service log
- 41 Replace string in a huge (70GB), one line, text file
- 41 Is there a tool that combines zcat and cat transparently?
- 40 Can I run out of disk space by creating a very large number of empty files?
- 33 Linux on UEFI - how to reboot to the UEFI setup screen like Windows 8 can?
- 33 Create virtual block device which writes to /dev/null
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.