I teach computer science at Mills College and used to work at Google on projects such as App Inventor, Blockly, and the Hour of Code. I have done research in computer architecture, compilers, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, and data mining.
Top Network Posts
- 103 Is it better to lie to students or to be pedantic when teaching Intro CS?
- 88 Do authors have to be politically correct in article-writing?
- 70 Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- 69 Why are they called breadboards?
- 64 Is multi-thread output from System.out.println interleaved
- 55 How to convey how much computing power has grown since the 1960s?
- 51 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- View more network posts →