A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '14 at 6:17
- Ask Ubuntu 15.1k 15.1k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 9k 9k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 704 704 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 134 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 61 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 44 What are socket files?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 29 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- View more network posts →