I'm 28 years old and I started working as a developer as soon as I graduated ORT high-school technical course of studies. I've been working in software development ever since and I have acquired experience with different kind of teams and projects. I've also worked with some clients on my own as a freelancer. Since the beginning of my tech career, I've wanted to grow as a software architect and I'm proud to say I have. I've mainly worked with .NET web technologies and been in charge of different projects, which led me to becoming the architect of a very large and complex product.
After getting my Systems Analyst degree I found a new passion in Information Security, so I studied an Information Security Master's degree at Universidad de Buenos Aires. Although I'm not sure I'd like to work directly at the Security area, I love applying that knowledge to development and I really think that's an underrated profile.
Besides being kind of a geek and a techie, I've trained Taekwon-do for a lot of years and I enjoy playing sports like handball, tennis and squash. I also like cooking and, of course, eating!
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '12 at 11:09
- Stack Overflow 15.1k 15.1k 2424 gold badges7777 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.3k 1.3k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 555 555 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 554 554 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 What's the difference between `on` and `live` or `bind`?
- 139 SQL Server SELECT LAST N Rows
- 81 How to resize ONLY horizontally or vertically with jQuery UI Resizable?
- 54 Google AdWords: remove iframe added by tracking conversion code
- 30 What are the advantages of using the fieldset tag?
- 29 Firefox - Get "Highlight all" button to be on by default
- View more network posts →