Started programming in Turbo Pascal v 2 way back in 1985. I have been following Turbo Pascal throught Borland Pascal and all versions of Delphi since up to and including version 2010.
I still thinks it's one of the best languages and IDE's around for programmers like myself.
As why I am on this Android forum: I received my Samsung Galaxy s mobile device this week (last week of Sep 2010), and being a programmer, I will start looking at development for Android soon.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 '12 at 5:18
- Android Enthusiasts 6.7k 6.7k 1313 gold badges4646 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 401 401 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 303 303 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 127 127 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 How to create your own library for Android development to be used in every program you write?
- 45 Does anyone knows who is paying for the free (normally paid) Android programs on the Amazon store
- 45 How do you set the expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources in IIS
- 27 How can I get the current domain in Classic ASP?
- 25 In my Samsung Galaxy S under Settings - Status - Phone number is says 'unknown': Why?
- 22 What happens with the installed apps when you switch Google Account on a phone?
- 19 Ability to sort/reorder interesting/ignored tags in sidebar
- View more network posts →