I am a geek, who likes Linux, and stays away from Windows. I work in computers, networking and such, all on Linux machines. Windows is barely a dumb terminal to my Linux servers.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '14 at 15:29
- Ask Ubuntu 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 445 445 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 209 209 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 314 How to get the MD5 hash of a string directly in the terminal?
- 48 How to swap the "fn" use of Function keys on an Apple Keyboard in Linux
- 25 How can I get a DisplayLink USB monitor work under Ubuntu?
- 21 How do you know when to use SHIFT+INSERT vs CTRL-V vs right-click-paste to paste?
- 17 Why does my name resolution hit the DNS even with a hosts file entry?
- 15 Can I charge a computer through its USB port?
- 15 How do I know if a laptop will work with Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →