I'm a skeptic and atheist, but I am not a materialist, since materialism involves unqualified assumptions and circular reasoning not unlike religion. I like debating philosophy. I recognize social values as well as individual values, and find interest in how these play out. I like logical positivism.
I bicycle to work and ride with a club. I also walk at lunch instead of eating. I eat once a day in the evening, maybe to snack on chips a bit afterward.
- Lifehacks 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 475 475 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 245 245 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 223 223 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 173 173 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How to prevent an automatic toilet from flushing while I'm still using it?
- 18 How do I keep files synchronized with Amazon Cloud Drive?
- 15 How to re-form a bent paper clip?
- 15 How to keep bread fresher for longer
- 14 Make suction cups suck
- 14 What hack can I use to find a small screw that falls in the floor?
- 12 How to light a candle without a lighter or a match
- View more network posts →