My Android handset is a Nexus 4 running CyanogenMod. I also have a Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet, also running CyanogenMod and an Kindle Fire with, you guessed it already, Cyanogenmod1 :-)
1Kudos to hashcode for his great work regarding CyanogenMod on the Kindle Fire).
Member for 9 years, 8 months
124 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 11:44
- Stack Overflow 21.3k 21.3k 1313 gold badges8888 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 18k 18k 1515 gold badges7373 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 888 888 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 230 Android dex gives a BufferOverflowException when building
- 164 How can I make git accept a self signed certificate?
- 122 How to marshall and unmarshall a Parcelable to a byte array with help of Parcel?
- 119 How can I view and examine the Android log?
- 103 "BadParcelableException: ClassNotFoundException when unmarshalling <myclass>" while using Parcel.read method that has a ClassLoader as argument
- 102 What's the least conflicting prefix/escape sequence for screen or tmux?
- 88 How can I examine the stack frame with GDB?
- View more network posts →