My Android handset is a Nexus 4 running CyanogenMod. I also have a Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet, also running CyanogenMod and an Kindle Fire with, you guessed it already, Cyanogenmod1 :-)
1Kudos to hashcode for his great work regarding CyanogenMod on the Kindle Fire).
Member for 8 years, 10 months
122 profile views
Last seen May 30 at 21:06
- Stack Overflow 19.5k 19.5k 1212 gold badges8383 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 16.4k 16.4k 1414 gold badges7070 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Server Fault 819 819 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 687 687 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 645 645 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 230 Android dex gives a BufferOverflowException when building
- 156 How can I make git accept a self signed certificate?
- 116 How to marshall and unmarshall a Parcelable to a byte array with help of Parcel?
- 109 How can I view and examine the Android log?
- 102 "BadParcelableException: ClassNotFoundException when unmarshalling <myclass>" while using Parcel.read method that has a ClassLoader as argument
- 93 What's the least conflicting prefix/escape sequence for screen or tmux?
- 81 How can I examine the stack frame with GDB?
- View more network posts →