You make everything, Groovy
Android device history
- HTC Magic (b, non-Sense)
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Motorola Xoom Wifi (converted to GED with US ROM)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 9
- Google Pixel XL
Member for 9 years, 4 months
77 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '16 at 14:19
- Android Enthusiasts 21.8k 21.8k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 What is the difference between: Rooting, Jailbreak, ROM, Mod, etc.?
- 57 Automatically open ICS files in Google Calendar
- 53 How can I determine if my device has USB Host Mode (OTG) support?
- 52 How can I determine if my device has USB Host Mode (OTG) support?
- 41 Is it possible to install Android on a PC?
- 31 How can phone companies detect tethering (incl. Wifi hotspot)
- 29 How does the Ubuntu Phone OS relate to the Android OS?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (50)
20 Are absolute newbies welcome? Feb 6 '14
9 Discussion on the Google Stack Exchange proposal Dec 16 '10
8 Are we English language only? Feb 28 '12
7 “Post Question” buttons look disabled Apr 18 '11